We are so happy to open our doors. Thank you for your patience understanding and continued support.
- We will be offering a limited appointment service to reduce the exposure time between guest and stylist.
- There has been some price changes for this period to accommodate extra staff etc.
- We will be drying hair off and heat styling. We will not be offering professional blow drys.
- We are unable to offer any complementary drinks, you may bring you own but we ask you not to drink whilst your stylist is in front of you.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide our usual magazine’s.
- Our toilet facilities will also be closed.
What to expect when you come to the salon
- Please arrive alone to your appointment.
- We will have a one in one out system, so if you can wait outside and we will phone you
- We will require you to wear a face mask at all times failure to do so will result in a cancelled appointment, we will provide a disposable one for you.
- All our staff will be wearing masks and visors.
- Please sanitise your hands at reception.
- We have allowed extra time within our appointments we also have extra staff working on sanitising the salon.
- We are fortunate to have a large open salon but please try to keep to the recommended 1 meter distance.
- All styling stations are 2 meters apart.
- It is will deep regret but conversation must be kept to a minimum again to limit transmission.
We are very aware that this may seem overwhelming, but we would like you to know that every ones safety is a absolutely paramount all the above guidelines will be reviewed as the weeks pass and we will inform you of any changes made.