We are so happy to open our doors. Thank you for your patience understanding and continued support.
- WE NOW HAVE THE NHS TRACK AND TRACE QR CODE DISPLAYED.
- We will be drying hair off and heat styling.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide our usual magazine’s but we can offer digital versions, so bring your tablet or phone and scan the QR code.
- WE CAN NOW OFFER DRINKS TO OUR COLOUR CLIENTS, HOWEVER WE ASK YOU TO ONLY REMOVE YOUR MASK WHEN YOU SIP YOUR DRINK AND WHEN THE STYLIST HAS FINISHED APPLYING YOUR COLOUR.
- Our toilet facilities will also be closed.
What to expect when you come to the salon
- Please arrive alone to your appointment.
- We will have a one in one out system.
- We will require you to wear a face mask at all times failure to do so will result in a cancelled appointment, we will provide a disposable one for you.
- All our staff will be wearing masks and visors.
- Please sanitise your hands at reception.
- We have allowed extra time within our appointments we also have extra staff working on sanitising the salon.
- We are fortunate to have a large open salon but please try to keep to the recommended 1 meter distance.
- All styling stations are 2.5 meters apart.
- We will be collecting emails to send out a Covid questionnaire that needs to be filled out digitally. If you can’t do this, then we will do it at the door of the salon.
- It is will deep regret but conversation must be kept to a minimum again to limit transmission.
We are very aware that this may seem overwhelming, but we would like you to know that every ones safety is a absolutely paramount all the above guidelines will be reviewed as the weeks pass and we will inform you of any changes made.